· USA BATS ONLY
· PITCHERS SHOULD BE WARMED UP INORDER TO START THE GAME ON AT THE SCHEDULED TIME
· AFTER EACH GAME PLEASE LEAVE THE DUGOUT ASAP AND ALLOW THE NEXT TEAM TIME TO GET IN. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR TEAMS AFTER YOU LEAVE THE DUGOUT
· DUGOUT GATE IS TO BE CLOSE AND ONLY COACHES ARE PERMITTED IN THE DUGOUT. NO PARENTS ALLOWED IN THE DUGOUT UNLESS THEY COACH
· GAMES WILL START ON TIME
· WINNING TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE TO REPORT SCORE TO THE SNACK STAND
1. Your spot in the tournament will not be held without a check in hand.
2. There will be no refunds for teams cancelling.
3. Every effort will be made to ensure that every game is played. We have turf fields so games will be played rain or shine. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances (i.e., inclement weather), the Tournament Director reserves the right to revise the format or change the schedule as needed.
· 0 games played = 100% refund
· 1 game played = 50% refund
· 2 games played NO REFUND
4. Each team must submit a certificate of insurance prior to their first game.
5. Home team will be decided by a coin flip in all Friday and Saturday games. Games on Sunday the higher seed will be the home team
6. NO NEW INNNING AFTER 1:40 - DROP TIME 2:00
7. If a games ends due to the drop dead time and the inning is not completed, the score will revert back to the last fully played inning.
8. All games are 6 innings, subject to time limit.
9. Runs ahead (Mercy): 15 after 3 innings, 10 after 4 innings and 8 after 5 innings.
11. At the conclusion of each game please get your team and all equipment out of the dugout because we have limited time between games (15min). Any or all post game talking please do outside the field so we can stay on schedule.
12. Games will start every 2:15 hours ON TIME. Please have your team ready to play. We will provide a field to warm up on. Please do so before you enter your game field assignment.
Tournament Rules and Clarifications:
All rules are based on Little League 8-10 year old division
A. Each team will bat a minimum of 9 players or Cinderella
B. Pitching distance:
· 8U 46 feet
· 10U 50 feet
· 11U 50 feet
C. Stealing all bases
· 8U once ball crosses the batter / ONLY STEAL HOME 1 TIME AN INNING
· 10U/11U allowed with leads and 1st move
D. Dropped third strike.
· 8U no dropped third strike
· 10U/11U yes dropped third strike
· NO INFIELD FLY
· 5 RUNS PER INNING UNTIL THE LAST INNING
E. Each team will field 9 players.
F. All outfielders must play on the outfield grass.
G. Infield fly rule is effect.
H. Courtesy runner only for the pitcher/catcher at anytime. The runner must be the last batted out.
I. In order for a player to be eligible for the championship round games (Sunday games), they must have logged at least 1 at bat and 2 innings in the field during the round robin games (Friday/Saturday games).
Remember we are here for the players and must be aware that we don’t over throw any one pitcher. Please understand all pitching rules will be on the honor system. If a team does not adhere to our rules then that game will result in a forfeit
· 8U & 10U: No pitcher can throw more then 75 pitches in 1 day
· 11U: No pitcher can throw more then 85 pitches in 1 day
· No pitcher can throw more then 100 pitches in a 3 day span
· Win = 2 point
· Tie = 1 point
· Loss = 0 points
The criteria for a tie will be
· 1ST= Head to head results
· 2ND = Runs allowed
· 3rd = Run difference
Coaches, players, and spectators must conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner at all times.
Any questions regarding the rules should be sent to the tournament director prior to the start of the tournament; otherwise, tournament will proceed as stated with above rules. Once the tournament is underway, rules will not be discussed.